Blink Training Solutions is a sports consultancy practice with the following aims:
- To offer bespoke and inspirational training and education for young people, adult learners and institutions within the sporting environment.
- To provide innovative and impactful funding guidance and solutions to grassroots sports clubs.
Training and education
Blink offers a range of informal CPD opportunities and formal qualifications to sporting organisations wishing to develop its volunteer or professional workforce. We specialise in sports leadership and coach development courses within educational and community settings. Our partners include schools, colleges and grassroots and professional sports clubs.
Funding guidance and solutions
We provide specialised guidance and advice to grassroots sports clubs which significantly increases income and delivery capacity. Funding generated is often utilised to develop clubs’ sporting offers or to simply sustain existing club activity. Blink prides itself in its knowledge of grassroots club provision, the reliance of a volunteer driven workforce and the need to develop simple yet effective funding activities.
Blink’s Directors have 20 years of experience in:
- Teaching, tutoring, assessing and managing curriculum;
- Course development (long and short programme formulation and delivery);
- Establishing internal/external verification processes for sports based courses;
- Developing bespoke and privately managed sports based programmes for young people;
- Leading nationally recognised apprenticeship programmes;
- Establishing sports based charities for elite athletes;
- Leading overseas education programmes for international federations of sport;
- Managing youth focused projects within hard to reach groups.